Cookies are files downloaded to the User’s PC/Smartphone/Tablet (hereinafter, the “Device”) in order to access a website and to store and retrieve navigation information from a specific Device. SAYE’s cookies shall not treat personal data or jeopardize the Members privacy.
Types of cookies and purpose: In this section there is a list of the different types of cookies used in the Site and their purpose and, when applicable, the cookies used by third parties (service provider):
- Cookies strictly necessary to provide specific services required by the User, if this type of cookies are disabled, Users will not be able to correctly interact with the content and services provided through the Site;
- Analytical cookies, to monitor and make an statistical analysis of the Member’s behavior;
- Behavioral, to manage advertisement spaces based on a User’s specific profile.
Uninstalling cookies: In some cases your browser will instantly show a message giving the possibility of opposing to the installation of cookies. If your browser does not give you that possibility, you can avoid the cookies installation following your browser instructions.
You can allow, check, block or erase the installed cookies in your Device through the browser settings. This information can also be found in the following addresses:
- Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Changes in the Cookies Policy: the Site may, at any time, modify or update this Policy. We suggest to periodically checking our Site for the changes that may occur.
Contact: If you use a different browser, you can check the information regarding the cookies installation in the settngs section. If you need help to configure the cookies on your browser, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will contact you.