WE ARE WADO, S.L. (“SAYE”), as data processor, guarantees through its website https://www.sayebrand.com/ an adequate and consistent level of protection of natural persons with regard to their personal data processed by the company under the General Data Protection Regulation (2016/679) and the Data Protection and Digital Rights Act 3/2018.
SAYE takes full responsibility for processing personal data fairly, and only processes it when there is a legal basis. They have also adopted the appropriate security measures for the protection of the rights and freedoms of the interested persons.
Below we offer fuller information on the specific processing activities performed through our website:
Identity: WE ARE WADO, S.L. (“SAYE”)
TAX ID (CIF): B67195719
Postal Address: C/Llacuna 162-164, office 117 08018 Barcelona Spain
Purpose of the data processing, legitimation of the processing and storage
SAYE will process your personal data for the following purposes:
• To respond to your requests for information directed through our contact email address and manage your register to our website legitimised by the consent you provided by contacting us (article 6. 1.a. and b. GDPR).
• To engage with our customers in the management of the sale of our products, legitimised by the contractual relationship established (article 6.1.b. GDPR).
• Send our newsletter and commercial communications related to our products legitimased by the legitimate interest and by the consent you provided by subscribing (Art. 6.1.a and f.) RGPD).
The data will be stored until the purpose for which it was collected no longer applies, or until you tell us that you no longer wish to be part of our database. It will also be stored while liabilities may arise or while there is a legal obligation.
Recipients of your data
In no event will your data be transferred to third parties, except when there is a legal obligation.
Rights of the data subject
As a SAYE user, you will be entitled to:
• Access or rectify your data or request its erasure whenever you believe it is not necessary for the purpose for which it was collected.
• Restrict the processing of your data or request its portability (in both cases we will only keep the data strictly necessary for the exercise of claims).
• Withdraw your consent at any time.
To exercise your rights, you must contact us through our email address firstname.lastname@example.org attaching a copy of your National Identity Card (DNI).
If you believe that your data protection rights have been infringed, you may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.aepd.es).